Saturday, January 23, 2010

Wine date & Random Goodness

Yes, thats our Saturday night. A little wine date with the hubs at FIONS Wine and Pub down the road, then a random dinner (including a new product review) back at the CASA. Sounds good to me! After a nice glass of red and good conversation, James and I were hungry for all kinds of food. What to cook? Italian, Mexican, etc???? So it came down to what was in the fridge and pantry.

List:

Organic Turkey
Brown Rice Tortillas
Almond CHeddar Cheese
Tomatoes
Mushrooms
Carrots
Spicy Chipotle Sauce
Avocado

Conclusion:
Turkey & Mushroom Cheddar Quesadillas with a Chipotle kick and topped with Avocado!

But the Randomness came with the new product, Lundberg Gluten Free Parmesan. IT was FABULOUS! My husbands exact words were "WOW, SO FREAKIN GOOD!" haha. I followed the directions to a T, BUT I did add a little organic cream of broccoli soup and black pepper to give it a creamier flavor. GOOD call!! Check out the end results.








Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
LC

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for that review girl! looks aweeesome!

april said...

Oh man that dinner does look good! Now I'm craving a quesidilla.. or some mexican food!

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Now, I feel good, I begin to get real money.
It's all about how to choose a correct companion who uses your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the income with me.

You may ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Katie ♥ said...

I love mexican food!! Those quesidallas look so good!! What a wonderful night : ) my fiance and I love a good glass of red wine too!

Thanks for the comment on my blog, we do have alot in common!!

xoxo

Holly said...

ohhhh i am going to have to try that...and that quesadilla looks amazing!

excited to read more about your blog...especially about your triathloning!

Jamie said...

Is there a trick to using brown rice tortillas? I bought them and they were so dry that they cracked when I tried to fold them and the taste wasn't so great.