Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Perfect Line Up


First of all, I want to say THANK YOU Muscle Milk for sending me these samples. Okay, now onto my post.
Don't get me wrong, I love making my homemade protein drinks in my fancy blender, but there are days were I forget them or am lazy and need a little protein boost post workout or between teaching/training. Like TODAY!! I went into the gym early to do a weight training workout and before I knew it, I was needed to sub a spin class 20 minutes after I had finished lifting. I needed something quick that wasn't heavy on the stomach. I didn't have bar on me and I didn't have my home made smoothie on me either (because I thought I'd be going straight home post weight workout, haha!). So i grabbed a 100 calorie muscle milk lights. I love this stuff for snacking. Its the only muscle milk that doesn't rip my stomach apart because its lactose and gluten free. Check out the stats.



So needless to say, I made it thru teaching spin class just fine. No cramping, stomach upsets, etc. After that, it was time for REAL FOOD!!

Happy Almost Friday!! Thank Goodness!!

LC

7 comments:

Sara @ ActiveGal said...

Those look great! I have never tried Muscle Milk before! Glad your spin class went well!

Anonymous said...

thanks for visiting my blog! excited to read yours as well. I have definitely thought about doing a triathlon a few times, so i can't wait to read more. :)

Bre said...

lindsay! you have to stop adding things to my list of "american" fabulous gluten free lactose free products...I'm going to have to become American!! :) j/k but I'm on a hunt for the muscle milk here, if not hopefuelly I can find it online & ships to Canada.

april said...

Those look great! Sometimes I want to have something before working out but don't want to get an upset stomach.. those sound like they would be perfect!

Meg said...

Never had those before - but I'd give them a try for a quick boost :)

Have a great evening!

KloƩ said...

I can't stand lactose either, so that's good... but thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Slow Downloads Using NZB Files You Can Instantly Find High Quality Movies, Console Games, MP3 Albums, Software & Download Them at Rapid Speeds

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]