Friday, November 2, 2007

Crank that....but I aint no SUPERMAN!

If I were a full time coach, I could honestly say the following. Do as I say, not as I do. I have come down the superman syndrome the past week because of my anxiety with race day so close. I pretty much hung out in L4 and L5 on bike for the past four days and it has taken its toll on my body. Yesterday was interval day on the run and I could only manage one 15 minutes interval at 5:30 pace! Little pissed off as I really needed the other 4 intervals, but i have the bike speed and milage under my legs. I'm going to be walking a very thin line going into Clearwater but I have to do what I have to do to get some high end form into my legs. When you work a 70 hour week the week before World Champs you don't think straight. Can't wait to see my fiancee either for longer then 30 minutes.

Train hard and train right!!

No comments: