Sunday, March 16, 2008

So Tired

Just jumped on the computrainer to do a 90 minute session and jumped off after 10 minutes! Not too happy at all because it is a hard quality session. I jumped off because I am so tired...and have been the past three days. It all started on Thursday after my track session, I wasn't able to fall asleep until 2am, and then Friday night I was up until 1! Not sure what is causing my problems but hope it comes to an end soon. Might have to load up more on Juice Plus to get all my nutrients in, maybe then i will be able to fall asleep.
Last night I swapped out pillows for my water pillow and placed it in the line up. Yes the line up, all you fellas who are married know what I'm taking about. When I was single I had two pillows and two pillows only :) Sorry babe, I love you, but I have to. The wife now has the "decorative pillows"...6 to be exact. And with all the complaining I do to her about them, I find myself setting up the line up every bloody morning. I will admit it does make the bed look pretty nice. Anyways, the water pillow is fantastic. It is a pillow with a water sack that you fill up to the level of firmness you would like your pillow. When you roll your head, the water rolls with you keeping it supported through out the roll. Very comfortable pillow that that gives me a more refreshed feeling in the morning.


I think I might go take a nap before heading off to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're missing your wife to me:) Your niece will be glad to keep you company so come on over...