Monday, August 11, 2008

RRPD



I caused some trouble in the weight room and the RRPD boys threw me in the back!! Actually we're just tooling around after a workout. My records clean, so far.

The past few months I have been training the men and ladies in blue of the Round Rock Police department. I will admit, I was a little intimidated when I first went in to teach these guys, but now I can handle them as well as they can handle my workouts. Their tolerance for pain has grown ten-fold and they go hard. One of guys has even gone on to compete in triathlons and a number of them have lost 10+ pounds. Great crew and I love going to work when I know I have them. They give 100% and I love it.

Big props to: Rod, Martin, Jim, Mellisa, Willie, Rick, Barry, Joyce, Ardeen, and everyone else.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

im your favorite reader here!

:) said...

Hilarious...cuffed and stuffed! :-)