Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Off tomorrow

I have put in the time and I'm very ready to race now. I always think it is perfect timing when it comes time to taper because your sick of seeing your bike, running shoes, and swim wear. I was at that point on Monday and now I'm slowly ready to be united with my other lady (P3C).

Not going to lie, I'm very nervous about the races coming up because I don't want to fail. I will be gutted if I don't place top 10 in the races because I really have put a lot into this season so far. That being said, I also have confidence because the SRM and GPS don't lie. I just really want to lay down a solid race very soon.

Will be meeting up with my partner in crime, Tim Marr, tomorrow night in Rhode Island and we always have a great time. Nothing beats a training partner you can get along with without the ego getting in the way.

Hope every one has a great next two weeks and i hope to post again with some good results.

2 comments:

BreeWee said...

Go get em' Cotter! Have fun with Marr and you show EVERYONE how Hawaii gets it done!
Hope you put together a solid day!

Bruce Stewart (施樸樂) (ブルース・スチュワート) said...

All the best. Don't worry about the others, just do your own thing and let the results speak for themselves.