Basic and Good!
This is super easy and very tasty!
You need the following:
1. Pork Tenderloin.
Trim off extra fat if need be. I like to leave a little on for flavor.
2. 10ounce can of diced tomatoes and green chile.
3. 1/2 to 1/4 teaspoon of garlic, cloves, cinnamon, pepper, and sea salt.
4. 1/2 to 3/4 cup chopped onion
5. 1/2 to 3/4 cup chopped carrots or parsnips
6. 1 to 1 1/2 cup of low sodium chicken broth
7. 1/2 cup diced squash
Combine all ingredients in slow cooker (minus the tomatoes). Add a 2-3 tbsp of Olive oil or coconut oil. Let is slow cook for about 3-4 hours on low. Then the last hour add the tomatoes, stir, and any extra seasoning to taste. I like to use a touch of cumin as well.
All together it takes 5 hours to cook or less on low (depending on the size of the pork tenderloin).
Serve over spinach with diced Gouda on top. Or if you're a carbohydrate lover, serve over brown rice. Lots of juice left over so it can easily be made into a stew.