Sunday, February 13, 2011

Weclome back Cotter

Has been a while folks, but I'm back! The end of the 2010 season did not go as planned as I developed some knee pain that did not want to go away. After a four month break I'm getting back into the swing of training again and feeling fantastic.

Some exciting new news on the sponsor front that I will talk more of once things arrive and I can take some pictures of the new bike! Yeah baby, I received a bike deal with a very cool company.

2011 here we come. Can't wait to take you along on my journey!

Cotter

4 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Hang in there! Hope you feel 100% better soon.

Chuck said...

Welcome back James! Hope the knee is heeling well. Do you have you race calendar set yet? Would be cool to cross paths at some point.

MarkyV said...

tell me

Tiffany @ The Chi-Athlete said...

I'm excited! W00T!